Established in 1998, Column Technologies is a global, privately-held technology solutions provider specializing in case and process management solutions in the commercial and federal space. Headquartered in the United States, Column Technologies employs a diverse and talented team with more than 350 employees around the world, and offices in Canada, India and the United Kingdom.
Drawing on our global organization and key business partners, Column offers a wide range of services, products, and support dedicated to helping our clients improve service delivery, reduce operational costs and mitigate risk.
Column's success is sustained from building long-term relationships, aligning goals with its customers, and a collaborative business methodology that integrates people, process, technology, and support.
Our goal is to deliver world class enterprise solutions that provide rapid, measurable, and lasting benefits.
Partial List of Column Case Investigative Users:
- Chicago Office of Inspector General
- Chicago Public Schools Office of Inspector General
- Cook County Office of Independent Inspector General (New)
- Fairfax County Public Schools
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Florida Agency for Health Care Administration
- Illinois Office of Executive Inspector General
- Illinois Tollway
- New Mexico Regulation and License Department
- New Orleans Police Department
- New York Police Department Real Time Crime Center
- Ohio Auditor of State
- Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services
- Ohio Office of Inspector General
- San Antonio Police
- US Department of State